Smarter Balance Assessment
MMS will take the test in May with a specific schedule of test days coming soon.
Click the above link to take a practice test. There are a few pages to get through before you start the test so you may want to keep this page open as you navigate to the practice test.
- On the first page you will click on "Sign In" on the first page.
- The next page will ask you to select a grade level and then click "Yes"
- You will then have a choice of 6 different tests in Math and ELA (English Language Arts). The Training test are shorter and will give the opportunity to practice using the different tools that are used in taking the actual test. The Practice Test is a sample of questions that are similar to actual test questions. The Performance Task is a multi-step project type problem. Click to choose the test.
- The following page will allow you to choose certain settings, click "Select"
- Whew! You are almost there. Now just click on "Yes, Start My Test" and you are one page away.
- This page will give a bit of information on the different buttons and tools as well as some vocabulary help. "Begin Test Now" will start the test.