Click Here for the latest news and information from Marshall Community Council (MCC)
Link will take you to the independent website for Marshall Community Council
What is MCC?
The Marshall Community Council (MCC) is a non-profit organization composed of Marshall Middle School’s parents, staff, and students, collaborating to build community and enrich Marshall’s learning environment.
- Communication between parents, family, community, students, and the school
- Parent involvement
- The raising and administering of funds for programs that encourage students' critical and creative thinking
Through our actions we will strive to deepen students’ commitments to lifelong values of kindness, acceptance and respect for others, responsibility, accountability, and a love of learning.
The work of MCC is managed through a Board of Directors and by-laws created at the onset of the organization. Meetings are held monthly at Marshall Middle School.
What does MCC do?
MCC sponsors, organizes and conducts various activities for the Marshall Community including:
- Theater productions
- Marshall Community Garden
- Battle of the Books
- Student Store and Smoothie Bar
- Mustang Monster Dash 5k Run
- Purchasing and donating items for the school including: basketball hoops, tetherball, stage stairs, sound system, volleyball uniforms, microscopes and various classroom supplies
- Providing scholarships for kids to participate in events/activities
Come to a meeting to find out more about how you can help. We need you!